My adventures and other things I find interesting

Friday, October 20, 2006

Mothers and Daughters

This is a book I just finished. It's written by an ob/gyn, Christiane Northrup, who has a holistic approach to medicine to compliment the science of it. It was interested reading on different stages in our development as I hadn't read about it in years. It does give her views on parenting and I like a lot of what she said, but since I haven't read any other books on parenting, I have nothing to compare it to. It did give me a better view on how I formed some really stuck, frustrating patterns that I haven't been able to break free from and that was worth the read for me. So I'd recommend it as a resource for those interested in learning more of themselves and if there are interested in holistic parenting styles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home