My adventures and other things I find interesting

Friday, October 13, 2006

Ian Wright

Last night I had the privilege of seeing Ian Wright live at the Chan Center at UBC. I got a free ticket at the last minute (thanks Ang!!). He hosted The Lonely Planet travel show for quite a while. I had never seen it since I don't watch TV hardly at all. He's a British bloke and funny as hell. He just went over some travel stories of different highlights and also his background and the video which got him the job. It all works for him just cause he's so bloody funny. The kind of guy that probably was the class clown who you think may not make much of himself. Great for him and he's so grateful for the life he has right now doing what he loves. It was a great surprise of an evening last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home