My adventures and other things I find interesting

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Ironman Canada

Well, a lot of time has past since I did my first Ironman distance Triathlon. I swore that I would never do it again after I finished, but I've learned never to say "never". The urge to do another one has been there for 10 years - which is actually how long it's been since I did a triathlon!!! Time flies. So I went up to watch this year's event in Penticton and found myself in line to register the next day. So I have done it folks!!! I'm officially in the race. I have to get a new bike to replace my 15 year old baby and just get my butt back out there. I will do some different sports just to keep it fresh and fun for training. Call me crazy, which you have done, but it'll be good to get this out of my system after all this time!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home