My adventures and other things I find interesting

Friday, October 13, 2006

My New Bike

Can I tell you how excited I am about my new bike????? I'm very excited about my new bike. It's almost 2 years old from a former bike racer and was almost top of the line and well taken care of. It's a Basso frame which is Italian and you know how seriously those Italians take their cycling. It's an aluminum alloy - like my old bike - but lighter and stiffer and very responsive. There is carbon fiber forks and cranks. It handles like a dream and it very fast. It's got Durace components which are one of the best. 20 gears now - not like to old days. The shifters are by the brake levers which is new for me as my bike is so old. I need to get the tri bars on it still. The wheels have radial laced spokes which is more aerodynamic. Anyways, I'm very excited about my new bike so had to share that. Here's a pic, but mine has blue trim and the spokes are uniform.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home