My adventures and other things I find interesting

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Seymour Demonstration Forest

The other day I found myself with an hour to spare before work. I have heard of this 10km (one way) paved road in the middle of the Seymour Demonstration Forest that is supposed to be a great place to bike ride and rollerblade. You have to go over some gravel road to get there so have never gone on my road bike there. It's a great place to ride through all the old, big trees. There are kilometer markers and cute, little picnic spots along the way. Great place to ride with kids with no traffic and be in the woods at the same time. There is a dam and fish hatchery at the end, but I didn't get there as I had to get to work. Worth checking out another time. Just a little gem discovered in my own backyard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home