My adventures and other things I find interesting

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Hot Firemen

Yes, I have finally met the firemen across the street from me today. It's only taken a year and a half, but I finally did it! This is another typical "Kath" story so for any of you who were wondering, I haven't changed that much. I had left my keys in Nanaimo yesterday after being there for the weekend. George found them and sent them off, but they didn't get to my work by the time I left today. Will get them tomorrow. A friend of a co-worker of mine used to live in this same building and had lost her keys so got the firemen to raise up their ladder and go in her open patio door. I remembered this and thought it a fantastic plan!!!! I had my bedroom window open just a little and being on the 4th floor, not really worried about breakins too much. So the guys did the same thing for me. Not sure if me being in my lycra from yoga helped, but whatever was going to work. They got a lot of the young guys to do the job, which was fine with me as they were quite hot!! They were trying to bug me and asked if I wanted to climb up the ladder which would have been fun, but they wouldn't let me. I was so excited to get into my place!! Then, not sure if it was a coincidence, I was on my balcony for only a couple of minutes watering plants and putting my window back together when the fire truck came out but didn't realize that the garage door wasn't fully opened and crashed into it. I hope I didn't cause it. It was quite hilarious. Anyways, it's another good story and a good laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home