My adventures and other things I find interesting

Thursday, June 15, 2006

An Inconvenient Truth

Last Friday on it's opening night, I saw a new movie called An Inconvenient Truth. George wanted to go on opening night to support it's cause. It's basically a documentary with Al Gore, the former US VP, talking about the science behind global warming. We have all heard about it before and I have known that the earth has gradually been warming up so it's been hard to know what to believe etc. If we assume that he has given us correct information, it's a clear, easy-to-understand look at the sudden increase in the warming and why it is a problem. For me, I came away with a bigger why to conserve energy. In understanding what is happening, my motivation to conserve energy and respect our planet is much greater. It is entertaining as far as a scietific documentary goes and anyone can follow it. You can then go to www.climatecrisis.com to find out what you can do as well. I recommend it to everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home