My adventures and other things I find interesting

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Housesitting 2

Sounds like a movie now. So I now have an amazing house sit organized for up in Kelowna. One of my clients and his wife have become friends now as well. He came in the morning of the Billy Joel concert for one last tune of his low back. While he was in, he mentioned that his best buddy from Kelowna was visiting in town, but was heading to Europe for a while and maybe I could stay at his place. He had also been trying to set me up with this fellow for a while also, but he was deemed GU - geographically undesireable!! I thought it would be worth talking to him about so he was going to mention it to him that afternoon.

I called the guy, Chris is his name, on the way to the free Billy Joel concert and he was all for me housesitting for him. The only catch was that his father works up in northern BC for a couple of months and then comes back to the house for a week. The house apparantly was big enough that we wouldn't get in each other's way. The place also has hottub!!! Love hottubs!! Chris mentioned that the yard was secluded so that you could run around naked, but I wasn't allowed to with his father:). I could agree to those terms. He was happy to help out a friend of his best buddy and have his house looked after for a while. I was to go up to Kelowna that weekend with my Uhaul to put my stuff in storage so I figured we could meet up then. What luck I've been having!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home