My adventures and other things I find interesting

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Billy Joel....for free!!

A good friend of mine has been dating online and had been chatting with this guy, Jeff. She had determined that she wasn't so keen to meet him after talking with him, but he was persistent. He, then, happened to win tickets to Billy Joel and persuaded her to go with him. I love Billy Joel (also piano music) and told her to let me know how the concert was as he put on a good show a few years ago that I saw. She called me back a couple of hours later and said that he still had a spare ticket. So I was going to Billy Joel for free, on the floor, for my friend's first date with this guy. Bizarre, but I was happy!!!! The concert was pretty good. He didn't have any new album out, but played some of his older songs that weren't so well know. The date didn't go as well as the concert, but I had a great time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home