My adventures and other things I find interesting

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Housesitting

So I'm now housesitting for the month of October for friends who are galavanting around Europe for the month. This came about mid-September so I have all my stuff in their basement - got rid of a bunch of old furniture too!! Time to lighten the load and refresh. My parents decided to have a visit so they were awesome in helping me pack and move most of my stuff - along with my friend, Lisa, from Victoria who was over for a conference. I, then, had signed up a few months ago for a physio course in Seattle this past weekend for 4 days. At least I got some sleep this weekend!!! I have been just exhausted. Then, my aunt from Ontario was out so we had a good Thanksgiving dinner last nite at my new temporary place. It's been such a whirlwind this month. I haven't known where to land, but just get through the days. Now, I need to think about where I want to live. Just a minor little detail. Have thought of the North Shore again, but just need some quiet time to sort it out. Was going to have some quiet time this afternoon, when I realized that I hadn't put in my daytimer that I was working a double shift today. I can just never get any down time!!! Nothing bad and only good things happening, but I just want some quiet. Those of you with kids will not feel for me one bit and I can understand that, but I'm just burnt out after Ironman or I'd have the energy to deal with it all. I'll update you when I have my new address. Cheerio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home