My adventures and other things I find interesting

Monday, August 13, 2007

Burned out!

The weekend after the camp I slept soooooooo much and didn't exercise for 4 days, which at this point in my training isn't ideal, but I was officially burned out. Since then, it has been an effort to get out the door some days and some days I just turn around since I have been overtired. My energy is starting to come back and I just hope it will in the next couple of weeks. Would be too bad to do all this work and not have a good race. I was feeling really good at the start of July so I'm just trusting that I'll be on fire for the race. Slept a lot yesterday also. There is also a city workers strike here in Vancouver so the pools are shut down. There are a couple of private pools open and I have just been going there and to other municipality pools. Not exactly good timing, but what can you do?? Anyways, that's my updates for now and you have an idea of why I hadn't written in a while. Hope everyone reading this is having a great summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home