My adventures and other things I find interesting

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

New Job Mishap

As most of you know, I've been doing physiotherapy for quite a while and, even though I do like what I do, I've been looking for a change of some kind. I decided that I would leave Lynn Valley parttime and take a position at a clinic that does mostly craniosacral therapy/osteopathy. It's a different approach and more holistic in it's approach. I was so looking forward to the change and excited to use more of my skills than I can at Lynn Valley. I was to work with someone with years of experience in this field so was eager to learn from her.

I was to start last week and there was an apparant miscommunication in things, but minor things(I won't go into details) at least from my perspective. She bailed out on the whole thing the day before I was to start for reasons that still don't fully make sense. Not a way to act when she's wanted me at her clinic for a few years now. Needless to say how angry and upset I was. Now, I have to find parttime work elsewhere which isn't too hard to do, but still takes time organizing everything and not what i need coming into my hardest training period, and I'd given up my shifts at a place that I really enjoy. Of course I found someone to take my shifts so they are gone. I know something great will come along to fill it's place, but right now I'm still a little angry and disappointed. I will just look forward to whatever else that may be better to come my way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home