My adventures and other things I find interesting

Friday, June 01, 2007

False Advertising

With all of this Ironman training and trying to stay on my naturopathic diet, which certainly doesn't happen all the time, I'm shedding the pounds. A lot of clothes are falling off me, even ones that I bought just a few months ago. Not that I'm complaining one bit, but I don't like shopping and this could get expensive :). I did notice that in a couple of bras, I'm not filling out the cup any more!! I feel like I'm promoting something that's not there - like false advertising. My boobs haven't been this small in a few years and they certainly didn't have the bit of sag that they do now. Not a good benefit of leaning up, but you can't have it all. Off to go bra shopping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home