My adventures and other things I find interesting

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Mountain Bike and Grind

Well, I celebrated the first day of spring by doing my first mountain bike of the year. I went with my friend, Colleen, who I'm doing an adventure race with in a couple of months as a team of us 2 gals. We lucked out on the weather which was a glorious sunny day and kind of warm also. We had a great ride around Mount Seymour and came out with no injuries. Had some minor mechanical issues, but could at least get through the ride. Then, I met a friend to do a trail that's right beside the Grouse Grind. Holy cow was I tired by the end of that. There was some ice and snow at the top but with my study hikers it was no problem. It was a good reality check into the kind fo workout days I'll be having for the next few months. At least it was fun and I had great company AND no injuries!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

10:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home