My adventures and other things I find interesting

Friday, March 23, 2007

Running Intervals

Oh my!! Last night I did running intervals for the first time in 10 years. It's been a long time since my legs felt lactic acid and that "dead" feeling. They are stiff today, but not as bad as I thought they would be. Of course, I was much slower than before, but still not too badly. I'm still within reach of my Ironman goals so that's good. I just have to keep up what I'm doing and be consistent. I went back to my former running group VFAC as I think it's a good place for me right now with lots of room to move up, but it's not ridiculously intense. We ran at Stanley Park and the trails we were running on were open which I was surprised at. So they are getting things cleaned up there which is great. Anyways, that's the new training news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home