My adventures and other things I find interesting

Friday, December 15, 2006

Running again!

Well, I just went for my first run in 3 months. I haven't ever taken that much time off since I started running years ago. It was fine for the first 6 weeks and recently, I hadn't been happy about it. There is still some pain and scar tissue in my ankle, but I will slowly start running or walk/run now!!! Yeah. My goal was to run on Christmas Day since it's a 20 year tradition for me. I hope anyone reading this has a fantastic Xmas. I'll be back in Ontario for a few days over Xmas. Cheers!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Thanks for the Christmas card. Very sorry but was completely disorganised this year due to a house move. Anyway good news we are planning a trip to Canada in 2007 so can you send your e-mail address to gary@glmc.freeserve.co.uk and I will update you with the new address and all the gossip. I have it stored at work but will not be back until the New Year. Gary xxxx

2:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home