My adventures and other things I find interesting

Friday, November 24, 2006

First Ski of the Season!

Wednesday morning I went up to Cypress Mountain for my first ski of the season!!! All the mountains around here have opened early since we have just been getting dumped on. I don't think I have ever skiied this early before. The snow was heavy as they had to groom the cross-country area twice before 11am - that's how much they have been getting. It was great just to be out in the snow again. It was also good for me to notice how much fitter I am this year. Last year on my first time out, I had to stop for a few seconds at the top of the hills and doing an hour was pushing it. I could just keep going for the whole hour and would have liked to do more. Good for Ironman training!!! Yippee!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home