My adventures and other things I find interesting

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Lions Hike

Today, I just went with a couple of friends, KC and Eric, hiking up to the Lions. Well, almost. There was a lot of snow on the back side of the ridge as it's the north side which doesn't get much sun. It was probably doable, but trudging through the snow with barely any safety equipment/clothing we opted that we had done enough and had a great hike!! I had summited before, but the other 2 hadn't. They'll have to do it another time. I was just happy that my ankle didn't hurt!!! It's a fantastic hike that I recommend to any avid hikers who want a full day hike. Click on the link above to get more details.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

2:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home