My adventures and other things I find interesting

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Bear in the Yard

Yes, I had a bear in my yard about a month ago. Was looking out the window after meditating and writing in my journal and saw a bear in the yard. It looked like it was about 2 years old and I have since been told that that's when their mothers let them loose to fend for themselves. Apparantly, with the crazy summer weather, the crop of berries that they like weren't so good this year so they have to look for food elsewhere. I came downstairs to take the picture below. The house owner's daughter was here with her 2 dogs visiting then and they woke up so I yelled at her not to let the dogs out yet!!! Haven't seen one since, just lots of bear poop in the trails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home