My adventures and other things I find interesting

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Personal Worst

I just did a personal worst in the Olympic distance triathlon today at the Canadian Championships here in Kelowna. It was a sad race, well mostly just a sad run. It's not like I expect to race as I used to, just want to be consistent with how I am working out and have been feeling not too bad lately. Anyways, had an OK swim and bike, but my legs just did not want to run fast today. It was a personal worst 10km time. At least I finished and just ahead of Pete still. I knew the announcer again, but luckily he didn't say anything embarrassing. It was a great course and well organized race. Oh well. I'm experiencing new things in Kelowna in my races - almost last and personal worsts. Oh well, guess it's gotta be good for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home