My adventures and other things I find interesting

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Nakusp Hot Springs

In June, I was wisked away to Nakusp where there are lots of hot springs. I have wanted to explore east of here since I haven't seen much of this part of the province since moving to Kelowna. Pete, my current man, is a hot springs fan and took me there. It's about 3 hours east of here with only one small ferry ride. It was good to have a weekend away and do some mountain biking too. There are hot springs that are in a pool that you can pay for or you can drive down a logging road and hike down a steep path to natural ones. We went for the latter. They were right by a cold river, but it was great to relax there. Apparantly, there are a few areas of hot springs east of here which I look forward to check out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home