My adventures and other things I find interesting

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Canmore

As I'm typing lots of stories in one go here, I realize how many trips I've had recently with still a couple more to come. Anyways, I was invited to Canmore, which is near Banff, for a weekend. My friend, Sabina, who lives in Edmonton has a brother-in-law with an amazing cabin and we had to go and help her celebrate turning 40!!! Who was I to say know to that. There was a few of us and we just hiked, chatted, shopped, chatted, biked, chatted, drank and chatted. The cabin had it's own steam room which was great!! Not much view from the place, but nicely settled in the woods. It seemed like such a short trip for the weekend and it's so very beautiful up there, we all wanted to stay at least a couple more days. A teaser for next time.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home