My adventures and other things I find interesting

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Turning 40!!!

No way!! I can't believe that I am now the big 4-0. I guess I'm officially a spinster. 40, not married and no kids. Not the way I thought my life would be a this age. Other things are better than I thought though. I don't feel like a spinster and I, hopefully, don't look like one. Guess I have to redefine what spinster means. I have been growing my hair long for the past 5 years when I became single after a long time. I figured that I'd want to have long hair one more time before I got too old for that. The thought of it also made me smile at a time when I needed to be smiling. I am still liking it long for now, but maybe one day I'll get it cut short. I just went really red for the holidays. Pete feels like he's having an affair cause I look different:).I did celebrate by getting away to a warm tropical beach in Honduras with Pete for a week. Check out the next post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home