My adventures and other things I find interesting

Thursday, April 20, 2006

George


Yes, George, you are on display for this post because you are presently in my life. For you who have asked for info on George, we met a couple of months ago. He lives in Nanaimo which is on Vancouver Island - a 1 1/2 hour ferry ride over. Slightly long distance, but do-able. He's a slightly younger man, which I was against, but he had lots of other good things, I let that go. He's outdoorsy, but also used to be on search and rescue so my chances of running into trouble, hopefully, will be lessened doing things with him. But maybe not as he loves to adventure as much as I do to places that not many people go to. He's mostly done white-water kayaking and is an instructor. He also is an instructor in Win Chun Kung Fu. Not sure of the different types, but it seemed effective when he demoed it on me. He could hurt me, but I like to think that he could protect me. He also climbs and roams around the mountains like myself. He's currently new to trail and adventure racing which is giving me a new spark back into it although I'm not nearly as competitive as before. It's fun doing some of that stuff again.

Obviously, being a computer geek himself, he has turned me into a computer geek as I now have this blog. Strange things can happen that you would never expect. If I get too geeky, please someone tell me. He also has a little dog and I'm liking her. The first little dog I have liked - also the first little dog that I've been around much. Again, strange things are happening!! There's a glimpse for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home