My adventures and other things I find interesting

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Friends with Money

Yes, all of my friends with money listen up. Actually, just kidding. I saw the movie Friends with Money last night. A good cast and well acted. It's a subtle drama which started off well and seemed to be going somewhere and then the ending was horrible. Sorry for those who haven't seen it and were going to, but it was the weirdest ending. Oh well. The good messages that I got from it were that $$$ doesn't bring anyone happiness. The person without any $$$ - Jennifer Aniston, which is a little hard to believe - was the one who settled for things that she didn't want, felt sorry for herself and wouldn't stick up for herself. A little self-esteem will help the bank account!!! I say a rental.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for getting going on the postings Kath, I was getting tired of visiting your blog to see only the intro every time!

Re: Wick Interpretive centre - that's where Eric & I were thinking of for our wedding meal, but tooooo expensive for our budget!

Stay upright on the two wheels and don't forget the helmet next time.
Cheers,
KC
PS nice photo of you, but when do we get one of your new extreme activity partner?!

3:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home